Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Number one has a theory...

#1: Mum, I think your car needs servicing.

I am surprised by this comment. I've picked him up from work at the usual time and the traffic is surprisingly light. We are making better time than usual. All systems, as far as I can see, are go.

Me: Why do you say that?

#1: We...ell, we're making very good time. The traffic is really moving well tonight.

Me: Yes, I thought so too, why do you think the car needs servicing, and why do you look so worried?

#1: You haven't sworn at any-one yet.

Me: Well, no, no-one has cut me up yet, or stopped at a green light, or changed lanes without indicating, or stopped for no reason. I'm not even being tailgated.

#1: There you go then.

Me: ?

#1: The a###hole attractor chip on the car must be broken. The car needs servicing,

2 comments:

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Ah what a wagg and a wee smarty pants!

Buddhist in Training said...

Priceless, I had no idea what was coming!!