Monday, April 28, 2008

Passion Fruit


The passion fruit vine has a new spurt of life on it again. I'd say it had started for the season but it hasn't actually stopped producing fruit for over twelve months.

Last time it took off like this my husband gave himself passionfruit poisoning. Who knew they were a citrus fruit. Well we do now. (I'll leave the effects of over consumption to your imagination, but I don't think he'll be eating them again.)

This time I'll be making jam and freezing pulp to store excess, not leaving them on the side for my husband to poison himself with.

1 comment:

slh35661 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am new at blogging, but I am loving it. I came over to your site and sat laughing as I read the posts about your child coloring their teeth with the marker and the one about the inability to get someone on the phone when you pressed several options. Thanks for a great laugh. I am going to attach your blog site to my favorites!
Sharon Holley (thetravelingmidwife.blogspot.com)