Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wooo Hoooo.......I think!

I got that writing job I went after. I am so excited and writing like a fiend to get it done.

It's been a steep learning curve to get what the buyer wants, and I hope he doesn't lose faith but I'm endeavouring to make all the changes he asks for as I go along. The only problem really is that he is in America and I'm in Oz, so we're on totally different time lines. Having said that we seem to be answering each other's queries promptly so one of us is keeping a weird schedule.

I think it's me...I work my day job then come home and launch into this, at which time he is just getting up.

It's kind of like having a baby again, no sleep, psychotic breaks, but an underlying joy in what I'm doing. I really hope it's the start of something good and if it comes off I'll post a link to the site when I'm done. You'll have to guess which bits I wrote as there's already some stuff there.

No comments: