Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not so smiley Saturday

I started my smiley Saturday post, and everything I wrote was so not smiley...I am under a few writing deadlines and the keyboard is giving me guilt trips when I am not writing what I should be. So much for natural creative processes! So I stopped and went for a walk.

The sun is shining, but not so much that it sears your eye balls straight out of your head, the birds are singing and the grass is green. I have come back in a much better frame of mind. Note to self...don't force it, go for a walk.

1 comment:

storyteller said...

Good for you! A walk often works wonders for me when I'm not as 'smiley' as I'd like to be ;--)

Thanks for dropping by Small Reflections earlier. I hope something there added to your ability to smile today.
Hugs and blessings.